Jusen - Hakata Doll
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Kusuo ,Traditional Craftsmen【Celebratory】
A young girl wearing a white kimono with brightly blooming red plum blossoms and holding a sensu (folding fan) with a festive crane in her hand foreshadows the arrival of the New Spring. The expression of loveliness and gentleness is characteristic of this work of Bijinmono.
|Job Title||Traditional Craftsmen|
Hakata dolls designated as traditional crafts!
- Hakata dolls are a traditional craft representing Hakata. The traditional beauty and craftsmanship that have been passed down from generation to generation over the years continue to fascinate people today.
- The origin of Hakata dolls can be traced back to 1600, more than 400 years ago, when Nagamasa Kuroda entered Chikuzen. Nagamasa gathered many craftsmen from Banshu, Nakatsu, and Najima to build Fukuoka Castle, and it is said that one of the roots of Hakata dolls dates back to when tile makers made unglazed dolls out of clay.
- Hakata dolls are unique in their meticulous carving and subdued coloring.
- Hakata dolls, which are called the ultimate in unglazed dolls, are categorized into Beauty dolls, Samurai dolls, Kabuki dolls, Noh dolls, Children dolls, Modern dolls, and so on.
- The most representative type of Hakata doll is the Bijimono （female Hakata doll）, which is made in the motif of elegance and gorgeousness. Bijinmono can be roughly classified into two types: sitting and standing.
- Traditional beauty of the gorgeous Hakata ningyo Bijinmono will surely fascinate those around you with their breathtakingly gorgeous appearance.
- We offer the highest quality Hakata dolls available only here, carefully selected from the traditional crafts of Takumi（craftsman） that Kyushu Hakata is proud to offer to the world.
- Each piece created by the hands of Takumi is a unique work of art that can only be found in this world. They are also official products that have been designated as traditional crafts by the government.
- It is recommended as a anniversary gift for wedding celebrations, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, and as a gift for precious person.
- Hakata dolls are designated as traditional crafts under the following "Densan Law".
- "Traditional handicrafts" defined by the "Act concerning the Promotion of the Traditional Craft Industries" (abbreviated as "Densan Law") are those that require skilled craftsmanship and have artistic elements, and require the following four elements.
- Mainly used for daily life
- The main part of the manufacturing process is handicraft
- Manufactured by traditional techniques or techniques
- Traditionally used raw materials
- Hakata dolls with this seal are authentic proof of "Traditional Hakata Dolls" designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- All products we sell have this seal.
|Product Contents||Doll × 1 body|
|Material||Colored unglazed clay|
- Please display Hakata dolls out of direct sunlight.
- Do not handle Hakata dolls with bare hands, but handle them while holding them against a cloth or paper.
- Please remove dust from the doll by gently brushing it off with a clean brush.
- Do not wipe with a wet cloth.
We carefully pack your order by our Hakata doll specialists to ensure safe and secure delivery to your doorstep.
Attentions regarding logistics
Attentions regarding logistics
- We try our best to show the colors as close as possible to the real thing in the photos, but appreciate your understanding that there may be slight differences due to your PC, smartphone, or other display device.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the convenience of our customers. Please make sure to check the contents of your order before placing it.
- Please note that we ship directly from Japan, so we cannot change the recipient's information once the item is shipped.
- Please note that all of our products are shipped directly from Japan, and you will be responsible for any customs duties that may be incurred when clearing customs. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds due to high customs fees. Please make sure to check the contents of your order before placing it.
- If the customer refuses to pay the customs duty at the time of customs clearance, or the package is confiscated due to other reasons, it is not our responsibility, and the customer will be responsible for all losses. Please note that you will be responsible for all losses.
- We take great care in managing our products, but please do not remove the labels from the products upon arrival. We do not accept exchanges for products that have been used once, products that have been damaged or defaced due to the customer's responsibility, or products that do not have all the parts that came in the package.
- If the product is initially defective, or if it is not the product you ordered, please contact us immediately within 7 days of receiving the product.
We deliver by EMS (BtoC) / UGX or Fedex (BtoB).
International shipping is free all over the world.
We accept the following payment methods. Please note that cash on delivery is not available.
- Credit card payment (VISA / MASTER / AMEX)
Payment fee: Free
- Paypal (UnionPay)
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank transfer (BtoB only)
Bank transfer fee: to be paid by the customer
As a rule, we do not accept returns due to our own responsibility, as the products are made to order.
If there is a defect in the product, or if the return is due to an accident during shipping, the shipping cost will be borne by the store.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product. Please use the Contact Us form to contact us.