ORIGINAL Shinsya Tenmoku Cat Food Bowl (Purple)
- Luxurious pet food bowl made of high quality Aritayaki porcelain
This is a rather luxurious pet food bowl made of high quality Aritayaki porcelain.
- ORIGINAL PRODUCT
This is the ORIGINAL PRODUCT that we are proud of, made in collaboration with the kiln owner.
- Pursuit of beauty, luxury and a sense of high class
We have pursued elegance, beauty, luxury, and a sense of high class befitting beloved pets.
- Practical and convenient pet food bowl (3 elements of safety and security)
This pet food bowl is versatile and easy to use for eating, drinking, and its solid weight gives it an excellent sense of stability. (Three elements: hard to fall over, hard to shift, and hard to break)
- With a pedestal to reduce the burden on pets
The high bowl with a pedestal prevents vomiting. It reduces the burden on your precious pet and makes mealtime more comfortable.
It is recommended to place a mat or something similar under the bowl to prevent damage to the floor.
- Purple Shinsya like amethyst
Beautiful flowing shape. The purple Shinsya shines in different ways depending on the light, like an amethyst, and is a gem full of elegance.
- The Shinsya is a difficult kiln changing technique
The color of purple Shinsya is very difficult to produce, and you will be fascinated by the exquisite reddish-purple color of the divine work produced by the masters of the kiln transformation technique.
- The blue-violet gradation of the potter's attention
The gradation of blue-violet emerges faintly on the purple Shinsya, giving it an inexplicable beauty.
We carefully select the traditional handicrafts that Kyushu Arita is proud to present to the world, and offer the highest quality Arita-yaki fine ceramics that can only be found here.
We offer the finest quality Aritayaki porcelain available. Aritayaki porcelain is a unique work of art.
It is perfect as a gift for wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthday.
The Shiro kiln skillfully manipulates the kiln change technique to create not only ruby-colored Shinsya, but also blue-green and purple Shinsya Tenmoku and various other kiln changes. Shiro kiln’s unique Shinsya Tenmoku works are works of art that breathe new life into traditional Aritayaki.
The kiln owner, Mr.Nobuyuki Soejima, is an up-and-coming potter who has been successively selected for the International Pottery Exhibition and continues to challenge the endless world of the beauty of Shinsya.
In Japan, it is called "Shinsya" because it was produced in abundance in Shinsya State (near today's Hunan Province) in China, but in China, it is generally called "Shinsya".
Aritayaki porcelain, which is fired at an ultra-high temperature of 1,300 degrees Celsius, is hard and has a silky smooth surface. The surface of Aritayaki porcelain is hard and smooth as silk. It does not absorb water and does not stain easily, making it easy to clean.
It can be used in microwave ovens and dishwashers. It can also be used in a variety of daily life situations, as it has excellent heat and cold retention properties.
It is characterized by its outstanding durability and long life due to its unique manufacturing method.
|Product Contents||Food bowl × 1 / Cosmetic box (paper box) / Bookmark of the kiln owner|
|Size||11.5 cm (diameter) × 8 cm (height)|
- Dishwasher safe.
- Can be used in a microwave oven.
Cannot be used over an open flame or in an oven.
- Do not use over an open flame or in an oven.
- The product may be damaged if subjected to strong shocks or zexcessive rapid heating or cooling.
- Please refrain from using cleansers or abrasive sponges as they may damage the container.
* Due to the handmade nature of these products, there may be slight variations in size.
* Some products may have small black spots or dents, but there is no problem with the quality.
- 信用卡支付（VISA / MASTER / AMEX）
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay